- The Greek GPA is above the all campus average. Greek GPA 2017: 3.23 Campus GPA 2015: 2.94
- Greek students are also student athletes. Overall, there are more than 100 Huntingdon student athletes who are also members of Greek organizations.
- Greek participation encourages leadership. Currently the entire SGA executive board are Greek students. Greek students also make up a large percentage of RAs, orientation leaders, and ambassadors (to name a few).
- The Greek community makes up approximately 28% of the student body.
- Greek organizations contributed more than 3,105 hours of community service in 2015 and donated more than $7,000.00 to philanthropic organizations.
- There are 2 honor societies specifically for Greek students: Order of Omega & Gamma Sigma Alpha. In 2018 we inducted 15 Greek members into the prestigious leadership honorary, Order of Omega, and 30 Greek members into the academically rewarding Gamma Sigma Alpha honorary.