- The Greek GPA is above the all campus average. Greek GPA 2015: 3.120 Campus GPA 2015: 2.857
- Greek students are also student athletes. 35 out of 45 new members who received bids in the fall of 2015 also participate in Huntingdon athletics. Overall, there are more than 100 Huntingdon student athletes who are also members of Greek organizations.
- Greek participation encourages leadership. Currently the entire SGA executive board are Greek students. Greek students also make up a large percentage of RAs, orientation leaders, and ambassadors (to name a few).
- The Greek community makes up approximately 33% of the student body.
- Greek organizations contributed more than 3,105 hours of community service in 2015 and donated more than $7,000.00 to philanthropic organizations.
- There are 2 honor societies specifically for Greek students: Order of Omega & Gamma Sigma Alpha. In 2015 we inducted 15 Greek members into the prestigious leadership honorary, Order of Omega, and 22 Greek members into the academically rewarding Gamma Sigma Alpha honorary.